- Applications are due by February 16, 2016 or they will be subject to a late fee.
- Canopies are NOT allowed in the vendor area. Please make arrangements for other display options.
- You may NOT hang signs or merchandise directly on the walls or pillars of the Nugget, even with removable hangers. Please make arrangements for other display options.
- You may request certain spaces, and we will take your request under consideration. We reserve the right to final booth space assignment.
- All exhibitors are responsible for sales tax on items sold (7.725%) with rate subject to be changed.
- Food items must be packaged and labeled in accordance with Federal, State, County and City requirements. Samples may be served by exhibitors with a valid health certificate or cottage industry license.
- The following items are not permitted to be sold: alcohol, illicit drugs, prescription drugs, paraphernalia, pornography or sexually implicit material, weapons including but not limited to guns, knives, swords, bows and arrows, and alcohol. Because this is a Steampunk event, we understand that replicas and mock weapons are sold. Please limit these to non-working weapons without special permit and permission requirements.
- Exhibitors must remain open until the end of the event. Failure to do so will result in NOT being welcome at our next event. You will also be asked to set back up if you start to tear down early.
- There will be no rain date, and no refunds will be given for weather related issues.
- Withdrawal requests must be submitted in writing no later than 15 days prior to the event to receive a full refund. No refunds will be made after this date.
- Booth assignments and set up instructions will be sent to you prior to the event.
- We will not be responsible for loss, theft, or damage of any items you have brought to the show.
For more information, contact:
Shelly Jackson, 775-240-8053 or e-mail email@example.com emails are the preferred form of communication, as there is a high volume of contacts and we can give you each our full attention this way.
Remember, the map will not be finalized until all applications are received, but you may request a particular space. Requesting a space will not guarantee that you will receive it. Requests will be granted based on order of receipt and booth content. We do our best not to place similar items next to each other and to encourage variety. Our goal is to help everyone have a great show.
If you are interested in non-vending space for information, art or non-profit, please contact Shelly.